Executive physical exam - female
- Laboratory tests: 21 important biochemical test: CBC (complete blood
count): WBC, RBC, Plt, Hgb, ESR
(Erythrocyte sedimentation rate), Blood
glucose, Lipid profle (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL,
atherosclerosis index), Liver function (ALP, AST, ALT, GGT, Bilirubin), Kidney
function (Urine analysis R&M, creatinine, urea-BUN), uric acid, total serum iron (TSI), UIBC/TIBC,
Sodium (Na), Potassium (K)) + Thyroid hormones test: T3,T4,TSH.
Body mass index measurmens (BMI) and waist to hip ratio (WHR): together with
lab tests determine the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Pulmonary function test: Spirometry (vital lung capacity, FEV1).
Abdominal ultrasound: (ultrasound investiagtion of the liver, gall bladder, bile ducts, spleen, pancreas,
kidneys and abdominal aorta).
Breast ultrasound exam: (breast clinical and ultrasound exam).
Thyroud ultrasound exam: (clinical and ultrasound thyroid exam with thyroid hormone tests explanation).
Neurology office: (ultrasound with Color Doppler of the head and neck blood vessels (Color Doppler
Gynecology exam: (gynecologic pelvic examination with PAP test and gynecologic ultrasound exam of
uterus and ovaries)
- Cardiology office: (clinical exam and echocardiography):
Physical exam by specialist of internal medicine: (medical history, clinical exam:
head, neck,heart, lungs, spine/joints, chest percussion and auscultation,
abdomen palpation and auscultation, blood pressure and heart rate measurments).
Echocardiography (heart ultrasound with color doppler: investigation of the heart muscle and valves).
Cardiac stress test (measures the heart’s ability to respond to external stress induced by
exercise in a controlled clinical environment – pedaling a stationary exercise bicycle ergometer).
Resting ECG (measuring the rate and regularity of heartbeats, the size and position of the chambers and
the presence of any damage to the heart).
Final interview (medical summary of all the test results with advice or diagnosis and theraphy
prescription if needed by physician specialist).
Total: 565,00 €
According to the World Health Organisation reccomendations we suggest additional tests:
1. Gastroscopy and colonoscopy under sedation with PHD – total: 518 €
Methods of payment:
- Health Insurance (MERKUR, GMC HENNER, VANBREDA INTERNATIONAL, CIGNA, AP COMPANIES, HTH WORLDWIDE)
- Credit Cards: Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, JCB ( Diners and American 6 installments possibility)
Please send confirmation of payment via fax: +385 (1) 2345 543 or e-mail email@example.com
- OIB: 969 960 777 967
- Bank account: 2402006 - 1100073721 in Erste & Steiermärkische Bank d.d
- Foreign currency account: 700140-1197576 Erste & Steiermärkische Bank d.d.
- IBAN: HR4924020061100073721 Erste & Steiermärkische Bank d.d.
- Medical services are exempt from VAT (per Article 11 of the Law on VAT).